125 (cups) Top Quality GABA Oolong Tea-100% Natural GABA Supplement-Taiwan High Mountain GABA Oolong Tea-GABA Wu Long Tea-A Calming and Relaxing GABA Oolong Tea-250g/8.8oz by Lida at The Sqoop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. What is GABA Oolong Tea? GABA tea is an all-natural source of GABA. It was discovered more than 20 years ago by Japanese researchers looking for a natural method to preserve food. They discovered that tea which is oxidized in a nitrogen-rich atmosphere has a higher concentration of GABA ingredient than any other type of tea. Oxidation refers to exposing tea leaves to the air after they have been picked. Black tea is 100% oxidized, while wu long tea is partially oxidized. Green tea is unoxidized
Product Description & Reviews
What is GABA Oolong Tea? GABA tea is an all-natural source of GABA. It was discovered more than 20 years ago by Japanese researchers looking for a natural method to preserve food. They discovered that tea which is oxidized in a nitrogen-rich atmosphere has a higher concentration of GABA ingredient than any other type of tea. Oxidation refers to exposing tea leaves to the air after they have been picked. Black tea is 100% oxidized, while wu long tea is partially oxidized. Green tea is unoxidized - it is dried as soon as possible after picking. GABA tea production involves exposing fresh tea leaves to nitrogen instead of oxygen. The fresh tea is placed in stainless steel vacuum drums and the oxygen is removed and replaced with nitrogen. The tea leaves are exposed to this nitrogen-rich atmosphere for about 8 hours. The temperature must be kept above 40 degrees Celsius for the duration of the processing. This procedure produces the highest concentrations of natural GABA.TEA PROCESSING:Plucking-Withering-Shaking-Stir Fixation-Rolling-Baking-CoolingBREWING WAY:Water- 100°c OR 212F Tea-6 gramSTORAGE WAY:Damp-proof,Odor-proof,ventilation,clean,cool,away from strong light.
Features & Highlights
- ❤【WHAT IS GABA OOLONG TEA】Discovered over twenty years ago in Japan, GABA tea is made by exposing tea leaves to nitrogen during their processing. At the time this discovery was made, Japanese scientists were experimenting how to better preserve food. During their experimentations they discovered that exposing tea leaves to nitrogen actually increased GABA levels in tea.
- ❤【WHAT IS GABA】GABA is one of the main neurotransmitters for the CNS (Central Nervous System). It acts as a kind of brake, in that it prevents over-excitement of the nervous system. For example, many common medications prescribed for stress or anxiety actually stimulates GABA receptors to provide greater relaxation. Decreased GABA levels in a human brain have been well documented by medical studies to be associated with many psychiatric or nervous system disorders.
- ❤【GREAT TASTE AND AROMA】The taste is good, lively caramel, slightly sour, ginger. After just one taste, we're completely certain that you'll fall head over heels in love with this tea.
- ❤【GABA OOLONG TEA BENEFITS】Stress Relief, Increases mental alertness, Lowers anxiety levels, Calms and Relaxes nerves, Natural Sleep Aid, Assists Memory retention and fosters general well being.
- ❤【HOW TO BREW IT PROPERLY】1).Put 1 teaspoon (2-3gram) Oolong tea into a cup or tea pot. 2). Fill the cup or tea pot with 250ml/8.8oz, boil the water then let cool to 100℃（212F）. 3).Wait until you see tea leaves are extended and present an elegant look in the cup. (3-5mns) 4).When it shows a pale greenish yellow with a floral taste,enjoy your tea.
50g Good Quality an Ji Bai Cha
Have questions about this item (600706741735), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lida, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: mp-30680, ean: 0742676306801,
The Republic of Tea's Dragon Oolong Tea is one of our Citizen's favorite oolong teas! Taking its name from the large, twisted leaves it grows on, oolong translates to ''Black Dragon''. Derived from the lush, misty hills of China's Fujian province, ou...
Chinese legend dates green tea back to 2737 BC. Green tea is currently being studied for its beneficial uses, and as a treatment for a number of different conditions and illnesses. Most of the western world drinks black tea while much of Asia, the Mi...
2019 JADE OOLONGOrigin: Nantou, TaiwanElevation: 1,300 Ft. Flavors: Jasmine / Magnolia / Lilac / Honeysuckle / NectarCharacteristics: Rich Summer floral notes with syrupy bodyOur tea is vacuum sealed in a multi-layer foil bag, which prolongs the stor...
One of the most famous Chinese oolong teas is Tie Guan Yin (or TGY). Tea connoisseurs may have heard of this same tea by the names of Ti Kuan Yin, Iron Buddha, or Iron Goddess of Mercy. Regardless of what you call it, its distinctive flavor and light...