Stash Tea Coconut Mango Wuyi Oolong Tea 1000 Count Tea Bags in Foil, Individual Black Tea Bags for Use in Teapots Mugs or Cups, Brew Hot Tea or Iced Tea, Fair Trade Certified by Stash Tea at The Sqoop. MPN: ASINPPOSPRME19625. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Founded in 1972, the company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship's captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his ''stash,'' stowed carefully as his ''private reserve.'' Today, the term still is used to denote anything put away carefully because of its precio
Product Description & Reviews
The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Founded in 1972, the company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship's captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his "stash," stowed carefully as his "private reserve." Today, the term still is used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness. Stash Tea introduces our new Coconut Mango Wuyi Oolong. Rich mango flavor combines with sweet, fresh coconut to produce a delicious tropical tea. The best oolong tea in the world grows in the Wuyi Mountains of China's Fujian Province. Stash Tea has been committed to providing premium quality teas and an unsurpassed tea drinking experience. Stash begins with simply excellent tea leaves from the world's premier tea gardens and all natural botanical ingredients gathered from around the world. Meticulous blending and tasting of every tea ensures you will enjoy full flavor in every cup.
Features & Highlights
- ESCAPE TO THE BEACH: Rich mango and fresh, sweet coconut flavors in this oolong tea bring to mind a day at the beach whether you're sipping it iced or enjoying a hot cup in the morning. Drink this refreshing tea plain or sweetened with sugar or honey.
- 1000 COUNT BOX: Individually packaged bags guarantee every cup will taste as fresh as the day it was bagged, whether herbal, white, green, black, or oolong. Steep your tea according to instructions on box & enjoy every sip of premium quality Stash Tea
- PREMIUM BAGGED TEA: All our teas, herbal, black, green, white or oolong, are of the highest quality. For delicious flavor in every steep, our tea bags are packaged in stay-fresh foil wrappers to keep your tea fresh, from morning chai to bedtime chamomile.
- THE STASH TEA COMPANY was founded in 1972, supplying loose herbal teas & bulk herbs to natural food stores. In 1975, we added bagged teas & began to sell a full line of traditional & herbal teas. Try our Chamomile, Peppermint, Earl Grey, Green Tea, & more
- TEA OF INCOMPARABLE QUALITY: Compare our quality teas to competitors--Numi, Choice, Yogi, Bigelow, Harney & Sons, Celestial Seasonings, Davidsons, The Republic of Tea, Teavana, Kusmi, Traditional Medicinals, Tazo, Rishi, Twinings, Mighty Leaf, Good Earth.
12.25 x 10.5 x 16 inches
12.4 x 10.7 x 16.2 inches
Have questions about this item (ASINPPOSPRME19625), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Stash Tea, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Start your day and rev up your metabolic engines with our invigorating, morning fat burner. Forget the coffee crash and accelerate your AM with sustained energy and increased focus. The active ingredient is the Wu-Yi leaf, from the Fujian Province in...
Serving size: 100g and 50g Shelf life：2 years 100% Original product, grown and cultivated in Taiwan. Verified by US FDA and Detected by SGS, safe and healthy to drink. STEEPING NOTES： 1.Prepare one large and one small teapot. The amount of tea...
Serving size: 100g Shelf life：2 years Tea varieties: Qingxin Oolong Local conditions: Shanlinsi Processing: Rolled, Lightly Roasted Exclusive roasting method brings out delicate honey flavor. A product of pride and confidence among Jing Sheng ...
How to Choice the tea from GOARTEA Tea House?
All our tea grade marked the follow standard:
Normal, premium, Supreme, Nonpareil Supreme.
AAA, AAA+, ...