Wallacea Coffee Wild Kopi Luwak Coffee Beans, Gayo Sumatra Indonesia, 250 grams (8.8 oz)
Free Shipping Included! Wallacea Coffee Wild Kopi Luwak Coffee Beans, Gayo Sumatra Indonesia, 250 grams (8.8 oz) by Wallacea Coffee at The Sqoop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Dear coffee lovers, we are here to help coffee lovers around the globe to enjoy every single cup of morning coffee without the worry of caffeine intolerance. Have you experienced stomach cramp, bloating, gas, nausea, heart burning, heart racing, or palpitations after a cup of coffee?. Would you risk your long-term health only because that morning cup of coffee to start your day? Now, what if you can still enjoy that morning caffeine kick without the worry of coffee's side effect? The world's mo
Product Description & Reviews
Dear coffee lovers, we are here to help coffee lovers around the globe to enjoy every single cup of morning coffee without the worry of caffeine intolerance. Have you experienced stomach cramp, bloating, gas, nausea, heart burning, heart racing, or palpitations after a cup of coffee?. Would you risk your long-term health only because that morning cup of coffee to start your day? Now, what if you can still enjoy that morning caffeine kick without the worry of coffee's side effect? The world's most rare and expensive coffee. "Kopi Luwak Coffee," the legendary Civet Cat Coffee, is one of the world's unique and most precious coffees that derives its complexity from a natural fermentation process. The coffee cherries are eaten and digested by the Asian Palm Civet cat before being processed further. These beans yield an aromatic coffee with much less bitterness, widely noted as one the most luxurious and expensive coffees in the world. The low acidic concentration of kopi luwak makes it an ideal morning beverage for ulcer patients and those who suffer from digestion problems NO HARM! If the animal abused, caged and forced to eat coffee cherry to produce Luwak Coffee, the value of the coffee diminishes substantially due to the unnatural fermented process. Civet cat natural selection behavior will only consume the best coffee cherry and mixed it with various types of fruit that exists in the area. Thus, it produces that exotic and luxury taste of the coffee as it digested and defecated with other fruits. Hence, the mixture taste of coffee cherry and other fruit create an authentic aroma and flavor. WE SUPPORT WWF FEDERATION: At Wallacea Coffee, we are entirely sourced only by gayo highland society. We own a facility and farm in Aceh, Sumatra island of Indonesia. Fortunately, next to our farm is one of the highest wild Asian palm civet cat habitats. Therefore we will have enough resource for you
Features & Highlights
- 100% PURE WILD CIVET CAT COFFEE BEANS (NO HARM!) - Now you have a chance to enjoy the most authentic and expensive coffee in the world. These beans are not a fraudulent blend but pure gathered from Asian Palm Civet. We are supported Indonesian government and Gayo Coffee Protection Society Foundation, 100% guaranteed that there is no animal has been ABUSED or HARMED to produce this coffee beans (Please watch our video)
- SOURCED FROM TAKENGON CITY, ACEH, SUMATRA, INDONESIA - Grown above 1.400 meters, Gayo Arabica coffee has thrived and is consistently rated as one of the best among Indonesia's many coffee growing regions. Our "Kopi Luwak' is a combination of one of the best Arabica coffee in the world and legendary natural selection process from Asian Palm Civet. This supreme combination thus creates a luxurious cup of coffee. We have worked closely internal and externally with over 89 locals farmers
- HEALTH BENEFITS - According to a study conducted by Harvard Medical School, people who drink civet coffee have limited chances of getting cancer. The university claims to have examined patients who suffered from breast, colon, and rectal cancer. They suggested that women who drank 3-4 cups of civet coffee regularly during menopause reduced the risk of breast cancer by 38%. Also, the caffeine content in the civet coffee can control inflammation in the brain, which directly linked to Alzheimer's.
- THE COFFEE EXPERIENCE - This coffee is perfect for a person who has a sensitive stomach or caffeine intolerance. The natural enzymes in the civet's intestines make the beans less acidic and remove some caffeine from the coffee beans. You can now enjoy coffee every day without worrying about having an upset stomach or heart racing or palpitations. This adds to the high aroma, the smooth taste and the low bitterness of Kopi Luwak Coffee.
- WHOLESALE PRICE - Takengon Aceh Sumatra is one of the biggest wild asian palm civet habitat and coffee plantation. We are here to provide coffee lovers a chance to consume coffee luwak on daily basis by giving the best price
PT Jaffarindo Internasional Indonesia
Roasted Coffee Beans
PT Jaffarindo Internasional Indonesia
3.7 x 2.6 x 4.6 inches
Have questions about this item (0782150587197), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wallacea Coffee, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: C382950, ean: 0077324033052,
Are you looking for delicious, gourmet coffee available in a wide selection and at great value? Then ''San Francisco Bay Coffee'' is for you! We've developed a line of unique custom blends, exotic regional coffees, and single estate coffees available...
mpn: B075ZVJPXG, ean: 0866408000383,
NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN!__________________________ Stone Street is a specialty roaster located in the heart of Brooklyn, NYC and we've been roasting delicious coffee since 2009 Who we are We are dedicated to the fine art of handcrafted coffees. We t...
mpn: CafeDonPablo1231, ean: 0857766005585,
Full Body, with a Deep, Rich Chocolaty Flavor, and a Clean Finish. Smooth Milk Chocolate, with Notes of Honey, Caramel and Cocoa. Organic Certified. This Coffee is an exceptional Honduran coffee from the Marcala region. No chemical inputs are used. T...
mpn: 5102635W, ean: 0778894079319,
Don’t let the name stop you – this coffee is called Poor Man's Blend because of its distinction as one of our lowest priced blends, this mix of South American and Indian coffee beans is still of excellent quality. Offering a strong, full-flavored...